Conversion Rate Optimisation Service (CRO)
Our Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) service aims to analyze website behavior,
then make recommendations to improve the website’s ability to achieve its objectives
● Typical objectives are:
– Converting traffic to leads
– Increasing sales
– Increasing signups
– Increasing inquiries
● This is a 6-month process:
– Most of the heavy and time-intensive work is done in the first 3 months. This includes the
setup of the process, analysis, recommendations, implementation of recommendations
(this is an additional cost), testing changes, final implementation, and reporting of results
– During months 4 – 6 of the process, we continue to monitor the results of the
implemented changes in an effort to better understand the traffic behavior following the
changes made. At the end of this analysis and reporting period, a final report detailing
the improvements made over the initial benchmark will be delivered as well as a list of
new potential improvements for the website.
– This new list of recommendations can be delivered to your client with the intention of
on-selling another 6 months engagement. This will assist you in maximizing your
revenue from this service. There is no reason for clients not to enter into an ongoing
rolling CRO service.
● Pricing for this product is split across two phases.
– Phase 1 has a higher rate than phase 2, given the focused intensive work required.
Conversion Rate Optimisation – Purpose
● The purpose of the CRO project is to enhance the behavior of your websites so
that they use traffic better and develop better business from their website.
● CRO is a perfect service to offer your clients once they are ALREADY getting traffic to
their website. So it’s a great value add service for when a client has been doing SEO,
AdWords, Social Media for a while already, sees the absolute value they get from these
efforts and asks you: “What’s next?”.
● Website traffic is expensive. As such, a successful CRO campaign is a tremendous
value add to a client because once successfully completed, the client gets more leads,
inquiries, signups, sales for the SAME AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC, in an enduring fashion
moving forward. So a one-off CRO campaign generates ongoing, month-in, month-out
Conversion Rate Optimisation – Is Working When:
● CRO is working when there is an increase in the rate of conversion for a client’s website
so they are achieving more of their defined outcomes, for the same amount of web
● This needs to be clearly demonstrable, with statistics against initial benchmarking and
using industry-accepted traffic measuring tools. (Typically this will be Google Analytics
Conversion Rate Optimisation – Process
Phase 1 – Initial 3 Months
● Job setup and briefing session
● Google Analytics installation, setup, and configuration
● Crazy Eggs installation, setup, and configuration
● Deep website analysis
– Website elements
– Content elements
● Reporting, recommendations, and quoting of suggested improvements following analysis
– Website Changes
Implementation of Changes
● Recommendations implemented
● Potential Web changes
– Complete Design
– Partial Changes
– Content recommendations
Analysis of results against benchmarks and reporting
● Web changes
● Content changes
– Before and after web design changes
– Before and after sessions
– Before and after the bounce rate
– Before and after the conversion rate
– Before and after heat maps results from Crazy Eggs
Phase 2: 3 Months Traffic & Conversion Review Following CRO Implementation
This phase is all about ensuring a decent review of the CRO results over a minimum period
of measurement. It includes the following elements:
● Monthly reporting
● Monthly analysis of web and traffic behavior
● 3 Months final report including:
– 3 months of statistics
– Comparisons with initial benchmark reports
– Further recommendations for a subsequent engagement
Conversion Rate Optimisation – Our Responsibilities
● To install all tracking tools with professionalism and care.
● To analyze traffic, website, and content elements to best practice and the best of our
● To make recommendations which, to our knowledge experience and best endeavors,
we believe will make a real and significant impact on your website’s conversion rate.
● To effectively quote for the implementation of these recommended changes at our
● To implement recommended changes if and when directed by you, the agency, within
the bounds of our standard processes, and with all professionalism and care.
● To accurately convey statistics as reported on the agreed reporting platforms, without
YOMO is serious about delivering lasting value to our clients. Our team of hard-working, passionate experts ensures clear, honest, and tangible results online. We can help your business achieve success!
Get in touch with one of our experts today to see how we can help you grow.